Samsung Smart TV
You can download the app in the official Samsung Apps Store (Video category) in your country.
If there is no app in your country, try signing up in any other country’s Smart TV Services and download the app from there by using the following guides, there is no need to activate the app again:
- 2012 E/ES Series TVs
- 2013 F Series TVs, also Alternative guide (Step 14: Press remote buttons >> 2 8 9 << (Fast Forward 2 8 9 Rewind))
- 2014 H/HU Series TVs, also Alternative guide, also Video guide
- 2015 J/JU/JS Series TVs, also Alternative guide
- 2016 K/KU/KS Series TVs
- 2017 M/MU/Q Series TVs – Same as 2016 K/KU/KS
- 2018 N/NU/Q Series TVs – Same as 2016 K/KU/KS
You have 7 days to try out the application with your stream sources.
New TVs can be activated after donation.
for detailed info.
Important! The application works only on TVs starting from E series. It doesn’t work on C or D series TVs.
Foreword: The application itself does not include any channels, it is only an IPTV/OTT streams player.
Loading your own playlist
By default, there is already a test playlist for you to check how the App works. After that, you can load your own IPTV playlist by following these instructions.
Remote Control commands
- P+/P- and Arrows – switch pages, groups, channels and videos
- UP, UPx2 – show current programme information
- DOWN – show channel history
- SELECT (OK), CH LIST – load channel list in play mode
- INFO, INFOx2 – show current programme information
- Number Keys – channel number selection; “0”, PR CH – channel history
- RETURN – hide channel list and infobar; Go back to primary list
- EXIT – exit the application
- P.SIZE, TOOLS, EXTRA – change stream/video aspect ratio
- PLAY/PAUSE/STOP – play/pause/stop stream/video (exit video player)
- PLAY (long press) – permanent infobar enable/disable
- PLAY_PAUSE – play/pause stream/video; show Groups in channel menu
- TTX/MIX – enable/disable 3D mode (Side-by-Side)
- AD/SUBT – change subtitle track in stream/video (if available)
- REC – toggle DVB input on/off
- RED – settings in primary list; select audio/HLS track in stream/video
- GREEN, GUIDE – EPG information; choose video play mode
- YELLOW – show all channels; digital clock or aspect ratio in play mode (option in settings)
- BLUE – show Groups; settings in play mode
Changing audio language
Press RED button, select the language, press OK to set the language, press OK (RED, Back) again to hide the window.
Changing subtitle language (in videos)
Press AD/SUBT button, select the language, press OK to set the language, press (AD/SUBT, Back) again to hide the window.
It’s possibile to set buffer size in app’s settings for your streams in case you have frequent buffering problems. It is not guaranteed that it will help your slow connection or providers’ stream issue.
Set the buffer size back to Auto to use default Samsung buffer size.
Setting User-agent property (J/K series Tizen TVs only)
You can try using User-agent property in your playlist if your provider requires it. See examples below.
#EXTINF:0 user-agent=”Star Wars”,My Channel
|epgCode,Channel Name,http://channel.URL|User-agent=Star Wars
epgCode,Channel Name,http://channel.URL|user-agent:Star Wars
#EXTINF:0 user-agent=”Star Wars”,Brodilo TV
|brodilo,Brodilo TV,http://brodilo.tv/channel.php|User-agent=Star Wars
brodilo,Brodilo TV,http://brodilo.tv/channel.php|user-agent:Star Wars
Lock MAC on J/K series Tizen TVs (since App version 3.0.13)
You can lock your MAC address in application settings by using the Lock MAC button to avoid your playlist being reset by somebody else or if you shared your MAC address with some third party.
If you want to remove the PIN, just use 0000 when locking MAC address again.
Note: This feature will be added to other TV models with next application updates.